Soft Foam Cohesive Bandage
Soft Foam Cohesive Bandage can be used as a plaster as well as a bandage,it’s suitable for any kind of minor wounds in all hot, cold, wet or dry conditions,it’s easy to cut or tear a suitable bit and apply on fingers, hands, arms, toes, fee and legs. The foam bandage will stay in place even water.
- Elastic and stretchable
- Lightweight, soft and comfortable
- Quick and easy to use
- Perfect for quick dressing of small wound care
- Does not stick to the wound, or skin or hair
- Leaves no residue on the body
- Attaches well to wet, oily or dirty surfaces
- Absorbs fluids and light bleeding
- Latex free
- Can be used in water
- Blue color is visually detectable and ideal for food industry
Instructions for use:
- Position the Soft Foam Cohesive Bandage over the wound and wrap the bandage all the way round the injured part (hand or finger).
- Press the plaster firmly in place so it adheres and then continue wrapping the plaster round the body part until you achieve the desired thickness.
- In the event of heavy bleeding, use several layers.
- Can be torn or cut to the length required.
- Clean the wound, make sure it is not infected and change the quick bandage daily.